1. The Test of Attentional and Interpersonal Style has 144 questions and will take you approximately 20 to 25 minutes to complete. The test is not timed, so you are not expected to complete it in a specific time frame.
2. There are no right or wrong - good or bad answers. Read a statement and answer it spontaneously describing yourself as accurately as possible. Do not spend a lot of time thinking about your answer. Be open and candid about yourself. The results are only as accurate as your answers.
3. Block off about 25 minutes so that you can complete the test without interruption. Do not do the test in part and then complete it later. Doing a test in sections can significantly effect the accuracy.
4. Read a question, answer it spontaneously and move on to the next. Don't rush, just have a steady pace and allow your answers to flow. Do not attempt to figure out testing patterns or themes.
5. Get comfortable, relax and enjoy the process.
6. Have the "user name" and "password" that you have been provided with available.
7. Now you are ready to click on http://corporate.epstais.com/tais/log-on/